Notice of cancellation by person carrying out works (Form 7)

Before you begin

This form is to cancel the initial notice submitted to the council’s building control service by a private approved inspector, if they can no longer carry out their function. It can be completed by the person carrying out the works (contractor or homeowner) if the approved inspector is unable or unwilling to do so.

Details of initial notice
Location of works

Use the Lookup Postcode button to find the address.

If you cannot find the address, please enter it manually

Details of person giving notice of cancellation

By submitting this notice you confirm that you are the person carrying out the works/intending to carry out the works (contractor or homeowner) and you are cancelling the initial notice submitted by the private approved inspector.

Before you submit this form please review your answers below. If you need to change anything, use the 'previous' button on the bottom left to go back to a section. Then submit the form by selecting the 'Submit button' at the bottom of this page